Friday, December 5, 2008

1134 pm

i should be asleep...
breakfast with santa in the morning
and i wish santa would just cook breakfast for me
hahaha
and wash the dishes...
ah man
im really thankful for some people i have recently met
and for the few of you (very few)
who might actually read my blog
well i guess you get to hear bout them...
Randall, dude your freakin awesome
even tho your apartment is super tiny
dude you get me stoked about people who are just honest
to your face kinda people
you give me a little bit more faith,
that not everyone is out to get ya hahaha
i love you man
LIGHT PUNCH!
jason
dude hayley williams can marry us both
and its fine with me hahaha jk
haystacks
guitar hero
you have showed me its possible to go out of 
your way to do for people even when you 
personally dont think they deserve it
you have a genuine love for people and 
gave me a perspective that ive really taken
for granted
i love you man

I had this overwhelming feeling of just 
sorrow the past couple days.
not the bad kinda im depressed feeling
but an honest heart ache for christians
who arent in it with the rest of us christians (or so it seems)
who will cheer on their favorite athlete/performer/person they look up to
no matter what situation they are in
but when it comes to our brothers and sisters in christ
we seem to wanna jump on their back as soon as the first sight of
failure comes along
why is it we love people we dont even know 
regardless of who they are and what they have done
but cant even get along with our very brothers and sisters?
we cant even support or pray for those, which God commands us to do.
i myself am guilty and pray God will daily show me how he thinks
and help me to pray for those that hurt me.

Lets put it this way
we sin, most likely on a daily basis
we break Gods heart everyday
sometimes knowingly and almost literally
saying to God, "f**k you God, i will continue to do what i want
because i am selfish and i dont care because its what i want at
this moment and time"
what does God do?
he loves us
and loves us
and loves us
more than our moms and dads and brothers and sisters and pastors and your best friend and your dog and all your family all combined
as christians we are supposed to be like Christ 
who is God
so if we cant love each other as God loves us
can we even call ourselves Christians
i am guilty
unfortunately we all are, at one point or another.
i pray that God will open my eyes as well as the eyes of all Christians
that we can all be united together in Christ
because thats how God created us to be
the Church.

1 comment:

randall said...

rawr. you rock my friend.

:)