Sunday, September 14, 2008

emergency broadcast:

the end is near
counting down four weeks till i make a 16 flight to muskowaaski, japan
actually its muskogee, ok
the end of my camden career is coming to a close and i couldnt be more excited about it.
im really gonna miss my parents, my boss nick, channing, justin, josh chris, chris c., josh redding and jen and my church family
for everyone else i apologise but i am happy that you made me want to get away from this place even more than i did before
you all became more of an inspiration than insulting to me
as harsh as that sounds, im sorry its the truth even so i still forgive whatever it is that caused me to feel this way
i really had to get that out, even tho no one will prolly ever read this.

i also thank God for the direction and purpose he has given me, i pray that i can stay faithful to him as he is faithful to me

3 comments:

mariposa said...

Hey! Like your blog - good luck with everything :)

I Am All Grown Up said...

Wrong. I just read it. Ha.

I Am All Grown Up said...

by the way, couldnt find you on twitter.
follow me: twitter.com/aaronnewberry